Dog’s can’t have coffee, but that doesn't mean you can't share a fall beverage with your pawl. While the trendy Starbuck's Puppuccino contains a lot a sugar and unnatural ingredients, these yummy puppuccinos are quick and easy to make. In addition, they have some nice nutritional boosts for your pooch:
- Coconut can help to improve the immune system and makes the dog’s coat shiny and strong
- Pumpkin is full of fiber, which helps keep your dog’s gut balanced, and beta-carotene, which is a powerful antioxidant.
Keep your pooch happy and healthy this fall with this tasty, nutritious Pumpkin Spice Puppuccino recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Puppuccino
- ¾ cup unsweetened, organic coconut or almond milk
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into small serving re-usable cups or bowls
Note: Moderation is key, as too much amount may upset your dog’s stomach. Also, remember that every dog is different, so please check with your vet to see if this recipe is suitable for your pet.
Leave a comment