1. Go on a mountain or forest sniffari
2. Visit a dog-friendly pumpkin patch
3. Make healthy Pumpkin Spiced Puppuccinos
4. Make vegan autumn-inspired dog treats
5. Play 'Trick for Treat'
6. Make a sweater for your pet using upcycled materials
7. Hunt for fresh snow
Autumn is defined by of lot of beautiful things, including rainy and colder days. While this sounds more like a cozy, indoor type of weather, rain and cold temps in the valley mean one very exciting thing for a mountain town: snow! So if you're not feeling much like a Netflix and chill kinda day, grab your best pawl, hit (safely) the backroads and hunt for fresh snow!
Check out the local backroads: Vancouver Coast & Mountains Backroad